Thursday, December 04, 2003

FANSTASTIC! TRES BON! SUPERB WENT TO WATCH LOVE ACTUALLY WITH AMANDA... First movie since the holiday!!!! HAHA.. FANTASTIC.. HUGH GRANT IS FANTASTICALLY DRESSED AS A PRIME MINISTER, AND BILLY BOB THORTON IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES... FREAKING LECHER.... FREAKING ASS HOLE, GET YOUR BLOODY ARSE BACK TO THE STATES!! COLLIN FIRTH IS SUPER CUTE AND OF COURSE THERE ARE ALSO A LOT OF CUTIES IN THE MOVIE.. ... WHEN I SAY CUTIES.. THEY ARE REALLY.. HOT... TOO BAD.. I DUN THINK HE IS CREDITED IN THE CAST... SUPER CUTE... GUY... if you're watching.. LOOK OUT for a guy in the movie call CARL... super.. cute.

great! reached ECP at 2.30.. lazed around in the macdonalds for half an hour then Ye Zi hao came.. and another half hour Ji Fang came... then another half an hour, Andy came,, an another 45/ 30 minutes for the rest of the girls : Hui Xian, Hannah, Jing Xuan to come.. aiyo..... we are just sitting there. providing food to the mosquitoes.... :( .. altogether there are pathetically 8 pple turned up.. URGH absolutely rubbish ... ok folks.. i'm into the British stuff right now.. uh-oh...

Haiz.. ... when they came.. they had to wait for Pei yu... nvm.. they say we go first.. ok lor.. we went first lor... amanda and i took the doubl bike.. Heeeshzzzz.. i dunno how to cycle what... the boys had an individual bike of their own, except for Ji fang who brought his skates..... total cost = $20 for 2 hrs..
we cycled all the bloody way to bedok jetty... then detoured back ... then... halfway.. we met the girls. well.. Pei Yu wasn't there yet.. at the chalet.. they took our bikes and amanda, moi, andy are reduced to walking back.. haiz.. .... so after reaching where they stopped.. they borrowed skates.. and then they found out tt Pei Yu got lost.. geeszzz.. where the hell she went.. Je ne sais pas.. ... so.... we went off first again... haiz.. the rode to the end of ECP and detoured back.. Amanda and I almost crashed.. but we did not.. HAHAHA LOL.... so .... we cycled back and then returned the bikes.. and went outta of the ECp and back to Macdonald's... there they were indecisive about who is going back.. then amanda and her folks are picking her up... so went to dinner with them.. we eended the day at 7pm.... haiz

A song frm LOVE ACTUALLY.. BUT PLS CHANGE THE "LOVE" to "Christmas"

I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes
Love is all around me and so the feeling grows
It's written on the wind, it's everywhere I go
So if you really love me, come on and let it show

You know I love you I always will
My mind's made up by the way that I feel
There's no beginning, there'll be no end
'Cause on my love you can depend

I see your face before me, as I lay on my bed
I kinda get to thinking of all the things we said
You gave a promise to me, and I gave mine to you
I need someone beside me in everything I do

You know I love you I always will
My mind's made up by the way that I feel
There's no beginning, there'll be no end
'Cause on my love you can depend

It's written on the wind, it's everywhere I go
So if you really love me, come on and let it show
Come on and let it show




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home