Monday, August 02, 2004

okay never been so bad luck.. today i left my wallet at the level 3 photocopier machines. damn.. of course. i it was the end of Lee Lan's lesson then i foun dout that i left my wallet there... damn... by the time i got back to the libary of course i couldn't find it.m damn.. btw.. my wallet is a fake.. but then ALL MY CARDS ARE INSIDES. my resident's card.. yadda and the worst thing./i just encoded my card with the 52 VALUE. fucking hell... FUCKING hell.. whoever took my wallet ought to be shot in the head. and drown in the swimming pool at the sports complex.. btw who would want a fake LV wallet which is torn and tattered.. dumb ass.. the wallet is a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN. but i still lost my cards... damn.. i stil had another journal entry to write. then i have to photocopy them.. but then Saida do not have the entries. with her.. damn... how?! okay managed to inform Peggy abt her hospitalization. okay.... today its only me and hoon...okay whatever shit.. douse in petrol and burn in hell! BLEAHX.. I HAVE TO CHANGE EVERYTHING AGAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MY LIFE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home