Monday, December 13, 2004

Was just browsing through Blogskins.com and guess what i saw?! ( Somebody save me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse my bad singing...) A SLYVESTER SIM Web design!My god! Can you imagine it! A Slyvester Sim web design.... JUST STAB ME! WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THE TAUFIK FANS MAN! hehehehe.. okay.. shalt not go on proclaiming my appreciation for Taufik. Yeah.. hehehehe apparently class ended half an hour earlier today because the power shut down in the entire blk 18.. it always happens...... hehhehehehe...

p/s Anna.: I'm so convinced that the cat has constapation la! It must have overheard humans talking about eating more fibres for a smooth bowel flow.. Trust me, for once, trust a food and nutrition EX- student.

Yay! tomorrow heading to SP for lunch... yoo hoo!

p/s: Any one would be a nice darling, to lend me your credit card so i can buy a t- shirt from Fredflare.com......

Excuse my french: l'amour est un champ de bataille Literal translation: Love is a battlefield.

get it ? If you dun.. nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home