Thursday, April 07, 2005

Thank you for the good weather today.
Thank you for giving me time to spend with my mates

I'm trying very hard to forgive my trespassers.
Please help me to find th goodness out of them.
but... ( hrm) its kinda hard for what they have done without telling us what WE have done wrong.
Amen.


Oh... oh.. i love the cd that i've bought.
i know this shouldn't be happening.. but i'm actually thinking if i join a OLDER small group meeting.. ( wahahahaha sheepishly) i get to see that RUGBY guy.. WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH! and also the guy who wears the same clothes ( erm) every week. trust me.. he has a nice voice, and not tt bad looking la. better that those adolescents around me sleeping while the assistance pastor was preaching. But honeslty ( oops) her sermon was er... er.. er... er.. boring. and its IN-SAY-SHER-BLE not IN-SAT-TI-ABLE. :S ...gosh. Kudos to me who stopped swearing in my head =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home