Sunday, September 18, 2005

When you hate someone.. its very subjective.. why did you hate that particular someone? When the particular person pass away, you felt so sorry for hating that person that you don't wish to hate the person anymore. That's what i felt....... It suddenly reminded of an incident when that person you hate so much lent you some money when you have no money for lunch and dinner. You immediately felt bad, you felt sorry that your hatred will just leave you just like that. It just pricks on you. very upsetting. until now when i read her blog I felt tears in my eyes. During his wake, I allow my tears to flow. I saw his friends crying, i cried. Felt the pain in my heart. Felt how was it to lose such a great guy like him. Was very touched at teh fact that his kindergarten friend came. I think all his friends came. Even S. was upset as his girlfriend told me... Life................................ L-I-F-E-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home