Friday, October 28, 2005

went to my Mp3 brand store today.. and bought the portable charger woo-hoo! wanted to get the cleaning solution for my mp3 too.. but it will cost me 38 bucks.. the obvious reason is : the stuff is imported from the US.. and when you conver USD to SGD what do you get? double the price. Well. the guy actually told me that "why get the cleaning solution for such a small object" (not HIS exact words) I was shocked. hrm~ i told him about my ear plugs problem... he told me to get it check and asked me why didn't i get the other model.. i was like "no money la!". salespeople nowadays are so weird. PLus that store is ALWAYS crowded even though its a weekday/end today~~~

went to the see the doc today. Waited for a good half an hour for the doctor to re-open his clinic, sat on a concrete bench and read "rosie dunne". he gave me a good number of medicine to complete. thanks~ .

Last day of work = income!! wahahah .. but those cash is to be banked in ... i don't intend to get any textbooks or rather xxxxxxxxx ( its a taboo word) cos there's isn;t any exams and it hello.. after 5 sems in Ngee Ann i find that my lecturers don't use the textbooks, except for one lecturer.

Did i mentioned that I really love off-track places such as arab st? its really a nice place to go crazy in. cloth cloth cloth.. beads, beads, beads. cloth cloth cloth, beads beads beads.. Now i have a DIY great idea for someone's upcoming birthday pressie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home