Sunday, March 12, 2006

Aren't you supposed to be proud "Hey that guy used to be from my class in sec 1 and 2!" BUT ho- ho - ho -ho! I ain't proud.. but felt disgusted. Here's the story:

Apparently Bernard told me that my ex classmate appeared in the papers. I was like " yeah.. that egoistic ass". So i went to yahoo-ed his name... and GUESS WHAT I FOUND. a website about him. But hello and behold! The website looked like a SHRINE to him, and there were pictures of him.... ( i'm so going to puke my Raffles plaza hotel's lunch) oh btw. he's some "professional golfer" as so it claims... and his biography is a list of awards he had gotten. oh my freaking goodness. I am not surprised if he googles his name like every other day - knowing him

Remembering back in the old days.. he was some wannabe. He didn't really had a cca ( i think). aLway hanging out with the NCC group. BUT ha! when the NCC guys had to do something he's left A-L-O-N-E wahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! aPPARENTLY according to sources he was kicked out of the school team due to his attitude problem.. wahahahhaha! WHY am i not surprise.

Then in sec 2 camp, we had a survivor camp somewhere in the ulu part of North -West of Singapore. We had to cook- bread, snake meat. After cooking we have to taste and the facilitator said by the count of three, you will put the snake meat into your mouth, at the count of three, he threw it onto the ground whereas all of us were like chewing. PLEASE. he's such a coward. Let me think how will he react when he sees a snake in the golf course.. wahahahh!!!

Geee.....

thankfully he transfered to some where for good. =)

"website" (fortunately, its not up to date) you gotta ask me for it... before he googles his name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home