Sunday, June 04, 2006

dilennma right now:

$75 Zara white pleated skirt that i can use on weekends and weekdays or $40 havaianas slippers???

Maybe come to worse i'll buy both, cos you can wear both together on a weekend! wahahh!



Eddy's shoplist

1) Printer - any donations for workable printers?! - its a need!
2) Zara pleated Skirt - its a need and an investment - not enought skirts for the week!
3) Havaianas slippers - not really...
4) VNC shoes for attachment - yeah its a need... i only have two shoes tt are of calibre to match my clothes for attachment in schools and they can;t match ALL the clothes that i have.
5) dorothy perkins cap-puff sleeves basic tops - its a need... cos my tops can't be worn in schools!

I'm glad that my Tara Jamon skirt is of MULTI-purpose ....

1) match a polo tee with the skirt with my adidas and lacoste shoes.
2) match my zara top with the skirt and marks and spencers' shoes for graduation
3) match a black tee with the skirt with my adidas bag and slippers for sabah!

i'm glad i spent my last HK money on that Tara Jamon skirt. Just like the topshop white top.... must buy your things wisely eddy-wina

wahhahahha!! Must buy things that are MULTI purpose... Ed's fashion advice wahahha!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home