Wednesday, February 11, 2004

one of the very FEW times tt friggin idiot is online

Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
kay... nuthing much
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
what bout you
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
start school already?
Calvin. says:
na not yet
Calvin. says:
im in malsyaisa
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh kay
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i think you start school,, i term break..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
hey can i ask you
Calvin. says:
?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
what are the most popular hangouts in melbourne for trinity students
Calvin. says:
mm
Calvin. says:
..
Calvin. says:
lygon street/
Calvin. says:
?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
prolly you can give me some egs... ( erm.. they're pour ma ami.... parce que elle vais melbourne..)
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
nvm
Calvin. says:
brb
Calvin. says:
back
Calvin. says:
why do u ask anyways?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
okay
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
my friend is going to trinity's july intake
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
is that street some md sultan road
Calvin. says:
md sultan road is in sg??
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
yeah.. what i meant was izzit like md sultain road
Calvin. says:
what issit like md sultan??
Calvin. says:
huh? i dont understand what u r askin?
Calvin. says:
sorry.. rephrase.. pl
Calvin. says:
z
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
nvm
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
what i meant is lygon street similar to MD sultan road
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
as in there are CLUBS EVERYWHERE
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
okay
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
what do they have in lygon st
Calvin. says:
oh that would be chapel st
Calvin. says:
restuarants and stuff..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh cool..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
so
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
what course are you doing in uni
Calvin. says:
not too sure myself but what its called is bachelor of planning and design (property and constructon)
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
kay
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
something like architecture...
Calvin. says:
ya.. similar i guess
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
eh.never patch back with your gurlfriend
Calvin. says:
how u know i broke up..
Calvin. says:
?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
-_-
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
you told me what..
Calvin. says:
oh..
Calvin. says:
na didnt patch back
Calvin. says:
she found a new bf alreaie
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
cigarette smoke... makes the brain mal function...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
wah tt;s fast
Calvin. says:
ya..
Calvin. says:
why tell me tat?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
nuthing... you do smoke right..
Calvin. says:
ya but still..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i gues its a typical reaction lah... i feel tt smokers.. their brain will sorta mal function...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
all the rubbish inside the cigarette will affect the brain
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
and then affects memory
Calvin. says:
but im normal
Calvin. says:
...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
fine...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
fine.. you're normal and i'm a non-smoker abnormal
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i'm spastic...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
(if tt the correct spelling)
Calvin. says:
yes thats the correct spelling
Calvin. says:
and u sound funny.. too stressed from school?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
okay great.. my spelling's improving
Calvin. says:
brb need to piss
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
sick you dun have to tell me
Calvin. says:
ok
Calvin. says:
oh i saw marsila e other day i was in sg
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
really
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
cool
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
how's she
Calvin. says:
seemed alright
Calvin. says:
i didnt talk to her..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh kay
Calvin. says:
oh saw maisie as well
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
of course you shld
Calvin. says:
why/
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
ah... who was the one who had a crush on her...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
n'est pas moi
Calvin. says:
haha she had a crush on me loh lady
Calvin. says:
get it straight..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i heard the other way round...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
kay.. ged msg liao
Calvin. says:
haha no la i guess it was a mutual thing..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
then dunno what..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
erm
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
let me recall
Calvin. says:
?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
in the end she reject you right..
Calvin. says:
no la..
Calvin. says:
i nv asked..
Calvin. says:
and thats the truth..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
and so i heard was rumours...
Calvin. says:
i should think so..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
hey what you usually do to escape boredom in school
Calvin. says:
haha
Calvin. says:
doodle?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
doodle.... haiz..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
other than tt..
Calvin. says:
slp?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
other than sleeping , rotting in class
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
like does your lect give you breaks
Calvin. says:
hardly..
Calvin. says:
once in awhile got la..
Calvin. says:
but i hardly go to lecture..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i can see tt..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
its so you to skip classes
Calvin. says:
..
Calvin. says:
but its gonna stop this year..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh okay... tt;s a aburpt change..
Calvin. says:
ive always been thinking abt it.. jus nv got around to it
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
all talk but no action
Calvin. says:
true
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
haiz..all teenagers ... all talk no action
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
there is no motivation to doing such thing..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
really.. if i were you.. i'd prolly do the same thing..
Calvin. says:
ur not a teenager?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
just stare at the lect... physically in class..mentally..prolly some shopping st..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i am..
Calvin. says:
but/
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
yeah.. what about .. tt's what i do... mentally day dreaming how do i look like when i teach kids.... or how do i look like in the library with my own personal cubicle.. its just me .. daydream
Calvin. says:
ic
Calvin. says:
hahah
Calvin. says:
ambitious too i see
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
prolly..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
but honestly i feel like skipping classes... i've only done tt once..
Calvin. says:
dont la
Calvin. says:
no pnt in tt
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
tt's a really good advice tt i'm hearing frm you..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
one really good advice
Calvin. says:
there'll b more
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
hahaha..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:


kay.. there is a stong burning smell going tro my brain right now... its singing round round, by the suga babes...
yucks...
oh its the microwave... the micro is faulty

a continued version..

dun you need to sleep......
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
or something]
Calvin. says:
its abit too early dont u think
Calvin. says:
i should be asking u that question
Calvin. says:
im the one with the holiday )
Calvin. says:
:?
Calvin. says:
ahah
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
just asking..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
curious... erm..aren't you going to bangsa to party?
Calvin. says:
u know malaysia too?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
hey i'm not ignorant.. okay...
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
nah staying up to complete a prj
Calvin. says:
impressive
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
ha..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
is that suppose to be a sarcasm or something else
Calvin. says:
it'swhatyouwantittobe
Calvin. says:

Calvin. says:
imactuallyreadingthetestimonialyouwroteme
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
fine
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
really
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
ha finally.... i wrote it like.. dunno how many yonks... ago
Calvin. says:
istillcantgetoverthethingaboutmyvoice
Calvin. says:
ahaha
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
yeah really..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i really can;t
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
its like the one and only
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
its time to write about me.... after like dunno how many yonks..
Calvin. says:
ohsoyouonlywrotemeonesoi'dwriteyouone?
Calvin. says:
haha
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
huh?
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
why are all your words squashed together
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
oh
Calvin. says:
it'sonpurpose
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
what is this!!!!
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i wear spects okay...
Calvin. says:
sodoi
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
i dun have 6/6 vision
Calvin. says:
neitherdoi
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
fine..
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
yeah sorta....
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
tt way that you'd write me one.. hahaha
Calvin. says:
hahathetruthisout!
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
whatever
Calvin. says:
atleastyou'rehonestaboutit
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
hey its a courtesy......( if its the correct spelling)
Calvin. says:
alrightalrighti'llwriteyouonesoon
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
yeah.. i'm honest.. i hate skipping class. after skipping i'll feel really really really bad about it
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
and i want to skip class.. haha
Calvin. says:
fairenough
Eddy.. eddy.. where art thou Eddy? I already gave my best. I have no regrets at all. says:
stop tt. you're making me cross-eyed..
Calvin. says:
haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home