Monday, April 19, 2004

so sad.. i want to help my friends with their probs but it seems that i can't help them at all cos i dun know where to start. haiz... so sad...

HAHAHAHAH i felt so triumphic ( is there such word, if there is, the spelling must be wrong) after calling Calvin "Booze Addict" heheheheh last night.. it all started out like this.

ahem. Su Yan Wei replied by saying that he is going to hold a 18th birthday celebration cum some GMPS gathering... my my my...
so i told that addict that there would be.. and he literally beg me to go
i was like why should i .... you know what was that booze addict's answer : can help to check out who good looking - _- stupid.... freak! and then i told him
must i bring a place card along with me and when i re- intro myself.. i will have to say "Say hi to Wai Foong" how pathetic this guy can be.. he's high... he must have just came back from clubbing..
i was like "hey maybe you can give Maisie another chance. prolly cut down on the smoke and booze." that spastic guy replied " oh probably she could accomodate my needs of going to clubbing." -_- can you imagine that! that was so spastic..
then he asked me why Su Yan Wei never invite him..
DUHZ... why would Su Yan Wei invite him when he is in down under? DUHZ DUHZ DUHZ then i screamed YOU BOOZE ADDICT!" After that i felt triumphant... hahahahahha.. its so obvious that i'm the sober one and he is the drunkard.. ha... accomodate my needs" ed snorts big time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home