Friday, August 20, 2004

Have i ever wondered why: yes I have

Have ever asked why: yes I did

Have i ever regret it: yes I did.

Have i really asked whether its necessary: yes i did....

Have i ever save? : er...... i dun think so.. trying really hard to...

Have i ever imagine what is it like : uh-huh did. been there done there.

Did i really enjoy? : i don't know how to answer this.. but really... have thought of it.

Have i ever wondered how's life going to be there: uh-huh... (kinda sme as "have i ever imagine what is it like" question)

Is it difficult? : i don't know... but pple who hvae been there done there.. or still there says its not easy

Am i able to take the challenge : i don't know.. well.. i have done some of the stuff before when i am alone... but its for a long term... i really don;t know

Am i ready for it: doubts. losing some stuff is really important to me..... heck.. really don't know

Do i really need it : okay... i'm nt sure whether have i answered it.. but.... after a while yes.

Will i turn the tables: i don't know..unless its those really good ones...

Am i eligible for it: dunno..... there is a crude way of putting it... you're donating to the uni..., you can't study in singapore, you're so bloody rich that you can waste money on that kind of uni, nicer way: the degree is from there, you've been overseas, you really can study on your own, you're smart... you're mature. FUCK IT.

Do they have the dough for it : No... not really... plus they have Garry to think about. Bank... er......... not excatly a right choice for their current status ( hey WE ARE FINANCIALLY STABLE OKAY)

i mean .. this is my life.. i have greater ambitions. agatha once said: doesn't mean you gotta be a childcare teacher for the rest of your life... yeah true..,. i dun wanna be a fucking childcare teacher okay! ... why everyone has the stupid fucking concept that after graduating from this course we have to become childcare teachers. WELL blame on the fucking system. its boring its stone age, its retarded... of course the children are so fucking retards. DUN BLAME US PARENTS... BLAME IT ON THE SYSTEM...




Will i able to get the degree if i go abroad? Or just wasting money. Or dumping money when they can give the money to Garry instead.
This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
No silent prayer for faith-departed
I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
You're gonna hear my voice
When I shout it out loud
It's my life
It's now or never
But I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live while I'm alive (It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said "I did it my way"
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life
This is for ones who stood their ground
For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
Luck ain't even lucky
Got to make your owns breaks
It's my life
And It's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live when I'm alive (It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said "I did it my way"
I just wanna live while I'm alive
It's my life
Better stand tall when they're calling you out
Don't bend don't break, baby don't back down
It's my life
And it's now or never
'Cause I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live when I'm alive (It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said "I did it my way"
I just want to live while I'm alive
It's my life
And it's now or never
I ain't gonna live forever
I just wanna live when I'm alive (It's my life)
My heart is like an open highway
Like Frankie said "I did it my way"
I just want to live while I'm alive
'Cause it's my life!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home