Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I don't why.. as pple get older.. they hearing get worse.... and their taste of clothes get worse too... for example.....

when i was in genting,, we went into this boutique.. back of the shop their clothes were like shit similarly to this fashion clothes. and here.. my mom was gawking how nice the clothes were.. "oh you can match it with your jeans" my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was already so ugly.. wah! heart attack sia! i dunno la.. it just seems like that. as pple get older, their clothes sense got worse... even one of her jeans.. yuck! it was freaking ugly! and she encouraged me to buy! somemore its from america ( factory outlet mah) heart attack!

hearing also get worse.. ( that's like duh)

i was in the toliet.. she was just behind me. she asked me what time do i have to go to school. i had to repeat at least more than five times "12" until i got so fed up! i screamed 12! and she can hear. ( somenbody stab me again)

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home