Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Ed's advice to Edwina. ( Its an advice to myself) : Don't act smart in front of a guy


SO paiseh... Today when everyone left to collect stuff from the clubhouse to decorate the CCA feista booth, I was alone ( yes.. AKON'S Lonely please) at the booth doing dunno what la. then this guy from the Chirstian Fellowship ... i could say his kinda my type of guy.. came over and ask whether we have a pen knife. So i just search around.. bleahx, rumage the tool box and found the utility knife ( a.k.a. pen knife) and pass it to him Asked him where he was from so we can get back our knife. (under hidden agenda: which cca was he from) .. less the five he came back and asked me how to use. I was like.. "oh shit.. i dunno" of course being nice to SUCH people... i said i dunno. SO they returned the utility knife.. so i was playing with it with instructions from Wan and ta-da i screwed it. Yeah. I screwed the knife..

to anna: you could name him Mr Divine Intervention 2.. honestly... i still can't like take my eyes off that rugby guy. WAHAHAHAHAHA! but no way.. not making any unwanted moves. i've learnt not to act smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home