Wednesday, June 08, 2005

by all means... i dun think he even reads people blog.. and i stumbled upon his blog a very long time ago... din't dare t read it.. it sorta give me jitters.. Jy told me to strike a conversation first. geez.. the first conversation "Oh you know what i've always liked you since sec 2?" Bahx Thanks. i still could actually remember how he "cut my queue in the blk 5 co-op. bahx. i was looking for coins then he just step into the empty space next to me ..i was "wtf?!" i really want to thank him for what he did during Secondary 4's sports day.. like he sorta helped us witht he cheerleading.. i mean 2 girls with semi high pitched voice can't really do much. so yeah he and his friend helped us... ( girnz sheepishly) thanks dude.. i was telling brudder that i have 9 more mths ( sound like i'm having cancer) geez. olrightly - orighty- oright0.. Oh btw... anyone kind enough to extend their help to change my blog skin for me. I'm still a complete idiot on blogs..except for blogging. i'll think i'll settle it using dreamweaver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home