Monday, May 16, 2005

Tell me what to write about leh! I have no idea what to write about now... yes. i lead a very uninteresting life..

wahahahh! I finally took pictures for my passport on Saturday. yes. i went to take pictures.. in other words i went for a photo shoot. but of course its a FAMILY thing.

on friday went to taka to get a pair of clip on earrings.. yeah.. it was supposed to be the holey thingy but see i dun have any ear holes so they were able to change it for extra 2 bucks. now i have a pair of decent earrings. and trust me.. it really hurts

see i told you i lead a boring life.

Yest i had holy comm (again) just two weeks ago i had holy comm with the kids. ( as mentioned). Pastor talked about Saul and Johnathan... unfortunately no bible and there wasn't a ppt provided. so sad too bad. was starring into space. better dig out my bible from the box in the cupboard.

okay. I seriously need people to help me in the costume department !!! urgh! leonard and i almost ( okay i admit it wasn't leonard.. it was just me, MOI) died of fatigue dressing those pple up..

i finally figured out who does Edwin resembled. Tghe name is Zhang Yao Dong. he;'s acting inthe new drama serial channel 8 la. he's like a photocopy machine of Edwin sia!

told ya. i lead a boring life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home