Friday, June 17, 2005

i thought only animals eat plants when they are not well..

well yesterday... i saw an Indian man plucking the bougenvilla ( erm.. yeah wrong spelling.. see. i told you i am a BAD speller) outside Canteen 1 and chewing on it! It sorta freaked me out i mean there proper greens and leafy veggies to be placed on your plates!!! HORROR! I was already surprised to hear that a cat eating leaves from my friend's garden.. oh dear! What's with the world anyway..

Managed to get the Phantom of Manhattan, Spin... I think the book ( Spin) was kinda more vulgar than the movie. trying to move my butt to town to get "Asking for trouble" its the novel for "The Wedding Date". =P but unfortunately no movtivation to do so but instead spent 5 bucks on a necklace from far east =)

=)... =)... = )... yes. i'm drooling. but i have no idea what am i drooling for.

bad news : managed to track down the shop that sells that flapper style headdress.. BUT it wasn't for sale ;its for display only... BUT consolation starts here: Hoonie tells me that Yishun sells those things.. so prolly going to Yishun to check it out.. ka- ching ka- ching ka- ching.

Yes. Give me the moolah! 30 SGD.., tell me what can i shop?! Its not enough!! .. if i spend 30 RM on a book i;ll be left with 30 RM and i want to get a bag... i have this unstoppable craze for bags.

oh wells.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home