Sunday, September 18, 2005

The feeling of death is still very fresh, even though it happened 5 days ago. my heart still wrenched when i read her blog... when i see his brother's nickname on msn.. the idea of him being gone for good is still quite unbelievable. I mean i'm not that close to him... but afterall we attended the same poly, i know some his friends, saw him regulary when he was still in np. my recent entries are dedicated to him ...

True..when i cried the past few days, i cried because of the pain that da auntie, aunty kim, aunty judy and yvonne, grandma and han liat felt. I agree with Jasper, but during the cremation, i cried because i felt hard to letting someone so young go just like that.. I apologise to shad whom i bombed his hp with unnecessary messages. ( heez)... During thursday's meeting. i felt i had not much mood to do my project. just entering the np, walking past the np library's movie collection just reminded me when i met him in the library with his mates. haiz. the smell of death just lingers around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home