Friday, March 17, 2006

along with sad news, it always happens with happy news. i should have no problem getting in SNO with my medical checkup. My pop asked me to ask for a specific doc in Raffles group. wells. he knows a doc there, so he ask me to consult him. everything was fine there and then.

btw, the queen is in Singapore.... she's visiting The National Library as well Toa Payoh Estate. Right now i wished i am in the National Library waiting for her to arrive. I'd go there later cos i need to borrow a guide book on Hong Kong. going to "arm" myself with a cam.. just in case... Can't borrow anything from Ngee Ann Library because i am a graduate.... a week after my exams, i can't borrow anything. but wait. i do not have any exams that means my membership was long gone.

GOD SAVE OUR PRECIOUS QUEEN.... en route back to ENGLAND.

i think Indie rock is overused right now. clothes - totally. but still some indie rock band really rocked a.k.a Franz Ferdinand.. damn. JY's friend got VIP seats from them.... i wished i was in Hotel Intercontinnental at that point of time. Ahem. I'm sure i will not i miss the upcoming CABARET musical produced by Toy factory theatre ensemble, the one with Chris Phillips in a.k.a Fei Xiang in it... woo hoot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home