Tuesday, December 21, 2004

BURY me right now! I DON'T think i want to face Amanda for the rest of my life.... I'm crashing and burning right now....

It all started at 19.17pm 21.12.2004 when she asked me this very question:

I'm i realli tat dao meh? Am i tat bad of a friend?
And then i replied lor...
Sometimes you don't bother people and then you give that dao lk. Wah lau 1 wk u still thinking bout it.
She replied at 22 : 44 : 09
I'm thinking abt it 4 ur sake...i tink i meant it as a joke.. haiz maybe i'm not cut out 4 tat kind of joke... Or maybe i was in a bad mood...
Then She replied again at 22: 54 : 22
Wah... Sad ah...I cannot make jokes anymore...
Of course i sent my apologies not knowing it was a bloody JOKE.
She replied the last time at 23 : 04 : 11
So tat how everione sees it... Talk 2 u nxt time.
SOMEBODY JUST STAB ME
*Sending her a card tml... hopefully... she doesn't take it seriously...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home