Sunday, January 30, 2005

Dream, dream, dream.... (s)

I was sitting in this room which resembles a room in my grandmother's flat in Ghim Moh and then the television was running. I was sitting on the floor with some kids (i think) then there were student teachers around me, looking out for the children. and then i talked to them, and they were particularly haughty, i asked them questions and they replied that they do field practicum as an elective module.Of course I was shocked! It was a "die-die must pass" module for me, but the year ones just shrugged it off and told me that it was an elective module. I was fuming mad.. when i got back to school, i screamed and shouted to my friends what I have just learnt from the year ones. and i vaugely recollect that Hoonie was like "relax! relax This Edwina ar!" and her usual giggle, and Anna and Harveen was like sitting down there just listening to my ranting. I didn't see Gillian in the dream. I was like "It's not fair! I want to quit ECH!"
When i got home, i told my mother what the year ones got to do, she told me something like this " I told you not go to ECH, you wouldn't listen. Now its too late to go back to Mass Comm. You should have accepted Mass Comm.." Me being quarter awake was like "Huh? Mass Comm.. but i was rejected what?!" then the dream stopped.
Half of the time i could hear my voice, but not the rest of the characters mentioned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home