Sunday, January 16, 2005

Supposedly to blog about my first visit in the centre.. okay i'll blog it now.. just in case i forget to blog before the submission date.

Viste Uhn.
Je ne sais pas... c'est bon au c'est TRES mal... l'ecole est champ de bataille..
Bon chance Edwina!
I'm back to where i left. I don't know whether this is a blessing in disguise or an ultimate curse of the lifetime.. but i'm very sure that I am counting down ( 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,) yeah.. whatever ( tune of "always look on the bright side of life" is going into my head) C'est la vie; get it over and done with. This year ( this semester) I'm taking the 4 years old (Ho! older children), well, congrats me or kill me, there's only three kids for me to take.. it can't be helped, because my centre's enrolment is small this year.
Technically, there should be four kids, because there's this boy attends another kindergarten before coming to the centre in the afternoon ( before i leave the centre) Well, I must say that parents these days sure have the "bling, bling!. (Com'on Ed! Look always look on the bright side of life) They are girls, so i should not have much classroom management problems? Je ne sais pas. Of course very child is unique in her / his own way that's why my mentor is givin us two weeks worth of time to interact with the children to understand the, better.. ( Alors! plus lesson plans?!) that means...... i'll have to work on more lesson plans?! URGH! i hate it!
Even though there are trios enfants in my class, its also quite challenging at the same time... well as i mentioned that evey child is unique, so you can see different characteristics.
I know i'm not supposed to "label" the kids..
First kid: short attention span, very easily distracted, slow in completing her work..
second kid: fast worker, very responsive.
third kid: speaks more Chinese than English, working speed : in the middle.
Right. 8 more sessions... pls.. say a little prayer pour moi!
..Fin..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home