Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My I.T. Story.

Talking about dumb I.T. ACS (i) boys Ho! I remembered that there was an overwhelming response for the CCA Computer club in Queenstown, and we had to go for interviews. So i went thinking i could i get a place in and learn some skills so that my folks can depend on me for PC stuff. So the person asked me " So why do you want to join the computer club?" and me being a 13 year old going on 14 answered eagerly " oh cos my parents don't really know about PC, i thought by joining this computer club i can learn something so help me parents out." The person never replied me. I was wondering till this day did i say something wrong? why was i rejected by them? So what if the person say "Oh i like playing pc games" and they got in, so what's is wrong with me not allowing my family to depend on others rather than relying on others for PC problems? FROM THE moment on I totally LOST interest on I.T. ... just because i was rejected from the most "exclusive" club in the school. But its okay i think i had more fun in DRAMA cos i have MORE cca points than those wimps from I.T. club!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home