Monday, June 20, 2005

okay...went to Malacca.. didn't get to eat Peranakan food. but managed to eat the chicken rice ball.. okay the meat was good, but the rice ball was kinda sad la that;s was it.. nothing to brag about though. Urgh. i wish right now, right here i'm in Bali or somewhere to really relax. well never mind, at least i crossed the river, a.k.a. Malaysia. Well, i don't have the fate to eat Ramly burger.. well.. nvm again, shall seize the chance !!!

well fantastic idea.. i skipped today classes! yes. just to mop the utterly disgustingly dusty service balcony floor, mopped the floors, and of course iron the clothes which were left in a lurch since er... Wednesday. yes. I was too lazy or busy to do such things.

Yep. they are en route back from H.K. They didn;t get my Samba bag! ( Wah liew) they got a few nice tops.. i didn;t know Hong Kong has my size.. wells its gonna be Gio , Bossini or U2, cos the last time they went to Taiwan. they got me a Hang Ten top, which was WAY nicer than the ones you can find in Singapore. Hopefully the tops they got , i can fit in and also its nice and its from bossini,, u2 or Gio.. Hopefully they get my VCD ( Yes... perish in the name of love VCD I MIISSED THE FREAKING LAST EPIDSODE!!!), my adidas shoes, F.I.R.Wu Xian CD, 2 TVB weekly magazines. straw bag?! wahhahah! i dun think they want to carry a straw bag all the way from H.K. I betcha Garry gonna buy Adidas Tees, BSB's never gone, Adidas shoes. yadda all from Shen Zhen. I can smell the Wives' biscuits already!!!

I've attended the longest meeting and the most fullfilling production meeting. at least most stuff are "crystalized" hehehehhehe!! Sorry Adi!

ranting to Anna that we should watch Batman!!! WATCH BATMAN!

Want to watch alot like love too, fantastic 4. goodie movies and galore!

doodeedoodeedoo...

I'm such a happy person right now that I've done housework that was supposed to be completed 6 days ago....

doo-dee-doo-dee-doo. =) = ) = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home