Thursday, July 07, 2005

I have no idea why. I have the strangest tendencies nowadays.. I hyperventillate when I see Ji Jin Hee. I felt like blogging about my life right smack in the middle of yesterday's class, about what i really felt about spending my three years ( technically 2 years odd) of youth in Ngee Ann. I just wanted to blog about all the shitty stuff. What i went through, and what i want to do now; which is reading and doing a full research paper on the Chosun( which is about the last Korean Dynasty which ended in 1911) - Ming Dynasty relationship. I want to do a full research paper from the last Emperor of Ming Dynasty to modern China. Okay sounds ridiculous. Right now, i felt like I have wasted completely 3 years to do something which i might not want to do at all. yes, i could have switched to something else in year1.1 but i felt that i will be wasting my parents' money if i had switched; in other words, i didn't dared to tell them that i didn't like ECH. Not technically because of the shit that is going on in my "class" but its of whether i see myself as a teacher or not.... but sorry.. i don't. thats the most tragic thing i can think of right now. I could have gone to M.I. and do history.. and now still doing history in M.I. and prolly the year after i will be in NUS doing East Asia History; hrm... selective modules : History of Japan, History of China, History of Korea. OKay. i guess i'll have to stop daydreaming. I had the weirdest dream. I dreamt that i went to Faith Methodist School. and only sometimes i go to Ngee Ann just to attend their Faith Methodist school in Blk XX. hrm. weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home