Sunday, July 24, 2005

Isn't it ironic?

Well, since Anna was not feeling well on Saturday, we decided to postpone the clubbing till next Saturday, but I've promised Hoon that I will go for service at her church. So I'll be packing my thick bible in my bag and bring it all around Singapore. from Boon Lay to Bugis and to Central Mall. Well, isn't it ironic, i'm supposed to be holy and i'm going to church first and then clubbing?! At least i'm nt drinking... well i have to squeeze my bible in the bag because of Garry la. He refuses to lend me his bible. He thinks that I will lost it? Yeah losing it in Club MoMo. nice. or some drink spills onto his bible. bahz~! Well. to redeem my sins, i'm nt skipping service next sunday. =) Aren't i a worldly christian ? ( Forgive me if i spelt anything in a wrong way.. i think i have some literacy problem.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home