Sunday, July 10, 2005

Word has it that i'm going to have my graduation thingy on the 9th of March.. wahahahha!!! that would be the best birthday pressie i would EVER receive.. my diploma cert.. and of course i will ciao off to the island of Bali with fellow graduates Anna and perhaps Harveen IN BALI. wahahahah!!! Hard Rock, okay Anna wouldn't approve of it. Bali reminds of the weird korean drama that i quit like after the main casts went back to Korea. wahahah! Just wanna watch the scenes in Bali. It wasn't fantastic though. Lee Young Ae ( apparently she acted in the Joint Security Area) and Ji Jin Hee have better chemistry.
= P. Lemme see, i still have like half a year to my graduation. I think i'd rather fly off straight after my IEP presentation.. I CAN'T WAIT! That's when i really end my education (perhaps pernamently due to some unforseen circumstances i.e. belinda never reply my e-mail) oh dear i'm so External ( internal) locus of control. OK. DON'T tell me what that means, because i have a feeling that i'll do badly in the test.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home