Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I going to bring the camera to school on thursday! Not just because i need to document my lesson.. i want to take pictures with the casts.crew of the IOM people. ehhehee.. still suffering from withdrawal symptoms.

i wanna apologise to J.Y. for snapping at her countless times.( sheesh)... for the past week. Yeah.. i'm cranky when i'm stresed. I just afraid that things will go the other way if things are not done and i will be disappointed.

wanna thank Harlie, Shad, JY, Audrey, Wan and Max too.. these people helped me alot throughout the nights =) will never forget how we conspir against SOMEBODY.

hehehe.. wanna thank Shaiful for writing the script and because of that allowing me to fufill my dream of working in the wardrobe dept.. but i did a lousy job... hehehe..

i guess after working in this musical, i think wardrobe is not my kind of thing. i felt jaded... i felt that i have bad designing skills. ( i guess i do la) i have terrible organising and planning skills, i have bad multi-tasking skills, i am a bad working partner ( in terms of chee wai's context), i really have bad stress management skills ( yeah).. well i guess i need to regain my confidence.

after working on this musical, i make me further realise that team work is really important for a project. right now.. i'm having a sense of guilt. Well after some talk with someone, i feel that i'm actually a transparent person, in a sense that i don;t hide my emotions and feelings that well. The person just know me too well.. and for the fact that she knows me too well, its making me feel sad and guilty. Part of me wants this, but part of me refuse to let go because i know that if i let go, i;ll put the team into jeopardy ( can i say that.. jeopardy?) i feel selfish and everything. Oh gosh! i really need to talk to someone about this. Someone spirtual. I need God's words to help me. I need a person from church to guide me tro this crisis. Oh dear Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home