Monday, September 19, 2005

Well, i have to thank all my friends who have said comforting words to me, even though its my not-so-close-cousin. Wanna thank certain pple like Shad for coming to his wake. You lost a very close friend who ran cross campus with you.. and of course knowing me. i WON'T run cross campus with you lor.. dun say cross campus, on the tracks i also won't. for some childhood reason, i hate running.

To Eve, just wanna let you know, thanks for coming too.. but you have just lost a good trainer and a friend. Once i saw the two of you buying chips from the vending machine near the gym..

as i have mentioned before, time will heal all pains and wounds of the heart. So We have to move on but he will etched in our hearts for as long as can remember.

I won't delete his friendster account. but i have deleted his number.just in case my stupid mobile calls him accidently.. which i know no one will never pick it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home