Sunday, February 13, 2005

Unexpected Guests.
I didn't expect to hear this on Friday that there are extra people coming to my house. JUST because i wasn't online, you made the decisions. My house is not some hotel. How CONVIENTLY informing me on FRIDAY that you made decisions to come to my place without even asking me. What if i told you before Friday THAT i had plans today?! One say coming later afternoon, another say have to go off by five.. DON'T you think its fair to me when I have THREE families coming around the same time and another 4 people coming to my place and after that my family is going to their house, they have booked a seat for me in a restaurant. So do you think its fair for me, that i have to cancel my plans, and wait for you, turning up late. WTF! and so conviently telling me that i have to go off by 5 and i'm coming late in the afternoon!
Yeah, screaming at me that I do not know that there was a SYC meeting on New's year eve just because I WASN'T online. WTF. Nobody even informed me! Yeah. so AM i supposed to be gulity about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home